Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yusof The Brave

I have come to realize that the basic movements for tricking is actually very simple.. Very simple indeed as it requires you to only jump and flip around in three different directions which is front, back and side. Hmm? Is it possible that you guys are wondering why am I making this conclusion of mine? Well, it is mainly because I have found out that even people as such as Yusof The Brave are capable of doing a backflip!! Such movement has proved to become completely unchallenging due to the fact that such movements are no longer a difficulty at all for Yusof The Brave to perform! It is basically too simple for a person as such as Yusof The brave that he even decided to add a little variety to such basic movement in order to add more difficulty or at least make it more challenging by simply performing a round off to backflip to backflip!! But wait, that's not all!! A talented person as such as Yusof The Brave has certainly found out his true potential!! It has become clear to him that the movements that he currently does is not enough to bring out his hidden capabilities to its maximum extent!! Thus, he decided to add a little "twist" to such acrobatic movements.. If you know what I mean.. YES!! He decided to learn a backtwist 360 or also known as the backfull!! Now that I have caught your attention towards this very topic, I shall now begin the story...

It all began on Wednesday the 29th of October 2008.. The moment I woke up to greet the very day itself, I noticed that it was already past 1pm. It is most probably because I slept very late the day before. I also noticed that I had receive a number of miss calls and sms. I checked the sms and I have come to learn that Siddiq, Acap and Irsyad wants to go tricking at 15 and they insisted that I join as well. Although I have previously clearly explained that I needed rest and would not want to join in any outdoor activities, I had decided to do so anyway for the sake of my friends. Yes, I am the type of person who overlooked his own interest for the sake of others.. Oh, spare the compliments, I do not find it necessary.. Hohoho..

Then we went to 15.. When we arrived I noticed that there are people using the field for football practices. But they are not using the whole field so we are still capable of using the field for our tricking practice session. I also noticed the terrible state the crash mate was currently in. It was completely torn apart and has no longer exist to fulfill its duty as it is not capable of doing so any longer. The crash mate was always covered with an outer layer green in colour. Within it consist a large number of yellow soft sponge to absorb the impact. The yellow sponge was basically exposed to heavy rains and hot weather all of the time which basically worsens the state it was currently in. It has basically reached a critical point which has basically does not allow people to even walk on it. Why? Because the yellow colour of the sponge will easily transfer to what ever made contact with it. It can basically turn people's skin into yellow and basically make people think that you are related to the Simpson...

I forgot to mention that Fikri was present as well.. So, we started our practice session. As time passes by, a person suddenly approached us. He looked as if he was around his late 20's or has even reached around his 30's. His skin was dark in colour, the face of a primitive people or rempit (Either way is acceptable). He was wearing his clothes in an untidy manner. We were able to know that he was working at the nearby restaurant due to what was written on his shirt. Yes, this is the moment you guys have been waiting for.. This guy is none other than YUSOF THE BRAVE himself!! So, he came to us and even greeted us from afar. We were all like, who the hell is this guy and what could he possibly want from us? Fikri then said "Weh, jaga barang weh," in a low tone voice. I do not blame him for saying so, Yusof face does look like the type of person who would steal people's belongings. Yusof then said "Aku dah lame dah nak tegur korang sbb buat2 benda nie,". Owh, so from there I knew that he was interested in tricking. He then asked how to do the backtwist.

I would not want to teach a person such a complicated move without knowing whether he could or not at least perform the basic movement of doing the backtwist which is the backflip. When I asked him, he said he could do it. He said "Boleh, dekat kampung aku bley buat yg tu je la,". Without further a due, I quickly asked him to do so.. (NVNT! No vid no talk man!) He then did the backflip easily on the red solid surface at 15 while wearing only SLIPPERS. Yes, I repeat.. Slippers.. After the backflip, I can see his facial expression which basically states "I am too cool for this lame move.. Clearly you guys thought I could not do it because you guys judged my skills by my appearance alone.. Well, I certainly showed you guys didn't I? Muahaha!!,". Well, also at the same time he was expecting people to give him compliment while he show his facial expression which states that the move was just a piece of cake for one as such as him. So, I tried to teach him other basic movements such as the flashkick, aerial and sideflip. He was very greedy as he wants to learn all at the same time. When he tried the flashkick, he landed out of balance because he concentrated to much on the movement of the legs alone. When he tried the aerial, he could not do it at all as he does not understand its concept. His aerial attempt usually lead his aerial into a twist as he refuses to spot using his eyes which basically made him landed terribly ass first. When he tried the sideflip, he focused too much on the rotation itself and does not able to land it as the height of his flip is not sufficient.. But it is quite amazing as he managed to reach the floor every time with his legs before he bails. But that's not all, the most amazing part is that he tried out all of the skills on the red solid surface at 15 itself!! JACKASS!!

He then had to go back to the restaurant due to unfinished work or something.. When he was away, all of us were talking about his jackass characteristic. He managed to do skills that others are unable to do including people that are in this sport for quite some time (Sape makan cili dia terase pedas).. It is quite a shame that we did not bring any camera as I would gladly post his picture in this very blog if I were able to do so. After quite some time he then came back for more! This time I insisted that he train on the grass due to the number of bails he encountered. Oh yeah, did I mention that everyone left me ALONE to teach this Yusof guy? Acap, Siddiq and Irsyad are idiots as they left me alone and went tricking at the field while ignoring this Yusof guy. I know that you guys are INTIMIDATED by his AWESOME skill.. But to go so far as ignoring him? Man, you guys are LAME.. Yusof asked me "Eh, asal diorang training kat sane?". I then replied "Owh, diorang nak train skill2 baru kat rumput,".. From his facial expression, I knew that he felt as if everyone was avoiding him.. I pity him for even thinking so. That is also one of the reason why I asked him to train on grass which is to join others.

On the very field covered with grass, Yusof did the combo which even Irsyad find very challenging to do which was basically round off to backflip to backflip!! Guys... I can't believe you guys lost to this Yusof dude.. Hahahaha.. He told me that he could do so because he trained skipping everyday. He even showed me an example of his jumps to show me the height which he could achieve when doing so. Not to mention that he did so for quite some time, most probably expecting people to praise him or something ( I did praise him after I noticed he was expecting a compliment. It is funny as he only stopped doing it after I praised him). Did I mention that his focus were very BAD? When we were all teaching him how to do flips, his mind and attention wondered elsewhere.. Almost all of the time..

Oh yeah, this Yusof guy BAILED really BAD in a very TERRIBLE way! When he performed his round off to backflip to backflip, there was something wrong with his second backflip which basically made him bailed head first. The position in which he bailed was basically dreadful.. Then he stayed down for a few seconds and then stood up while asking "Jatuh kepala dulu eh tadi?,". I was like, you were the one who FELT THE PAIN, you should know better, why ask us? Then he wanted to cover his embarrassment by saying "Alamak, tadi ade awek usyar ke? Malu ar aku," and something like that. Then he said "Ini macam petanda suruh aku berhenti je, ok ar. Aku chow dulu,". Everyone except me was in a trauma after seeing such bail and was too scared to perform the move. Yusof on the other hand was seen from afar doing a backflip from platform over and over again in front of his friends.. So, who was the coolest guy? The morons (Siddiq, Irsyad and Acap) or Yusof The Brave? You be the judge.. As for me, five stars for Yusof The Brave and none for the pussies..

Towards the end, we all decided to go back.. When we wanted to head home, the three of us (Irsyad, Siddiq and I) was in Irsyad's car. Acap on the other hand was riding his motorcycle. He wanted to be Yusof The Brave by trying to bravely block our way from heading home.. Unluckily for Acap, the driver was Irsyad the fool. Irsyad quickly pressed to accelerate and managed to brake at the very last minute before the car managed to hit Acap. Acap was terrified at the last minute as he noticed the car almost hit him. I was also impressed by the performance of Irsyad's car's brake.. Very nice. In the end we all laughed at Acap for trying to be cool but in the end, ending up being a fool...

Paras|te |s An Ex|stence

4 comments:

Abudi Alsagoff said...

Why didn't Amir join you guys hmm?
What a waste, wasting a video that would make Yusof the Brave known!!! wooooooh!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hahahaha asal ko x cte skali kebodohan ko mengeja nama org?? hahahaha...

FatRock said...

lol I think if this usop continued to train commitedly with u guys he'll have the chance to improve drastically, as long as he listens and give more attention to ur advices.