Saturday, August 8, 2009

I'm Complicating Things

I feel my life has been very complicated lately.. But then again, logically it is I who makes it complicated. Perspective is something to be admired.. Perspective is reeeally something.. I can see how my mind works quite funny lately.. Usually I have only one perspective in mind.. One at a time.. Either positive or negative, take a pick.. But now here when I'm in Gombak, it has become two-in-one. I think about things in both-way.. At the same time.. You know when you go through matters using ur brain and then ur brain starts to communicate to itself to reason to urself on what should be done or how to see things that are currently in ur life? usually when I go through all that, there will only be one voice speaking in my mind.. But lately, *this week to be more direct*, my mind consist of two voices.. Of course they are my voice, but both saying different things, with different perspectives and different solution.. Its as if I have a split personality which basically combines to produce what I am currently..

This situation also basically gave me a combination of emotions, which I find very weird.. You know, when we think negatively it basically arouses our anger, sadness and etc.. When you think positively it arouses ur calmness, happiness and etc.. What happened last night basically made me write this blog of mine.. I encounter this situation, my mind starts to communicate with itself, with it comes two different voices with two different perspective which also came with two different emotions.. When I was encountering it, I didn't think much, but now that it happened I was quite amazed.. It was weird that I was able to feel angry and calm at the same time.. Feel that the situation is complicated but easy at the same time.. Comes out with negative perspectives and positive perspectives at the same time.. Usually when you reason with yourself, you come out with a single outcome, be what it may be positive or negative.. But I came out with 2 different outcomes, negative and positive.. Both makes sense with equal argument.. There's no choosing which is true because both of them are, its just different perspectives that differentiates them..

Usually the negative solution makes u feel good at the beginning, but will later on makes u regret. The positive ones make is irritating at first, but will later on show its benefit.. Of course by choosing the negative ones, u can still be happy by lying to urself and such, but how far can self-deception take u right? Hey, I can lead a life of split personalities if I want to, but due to "mature~ness", I choose the one that gives the most benefit, both to me and others.

Lately I've been seeing people who lacks the ability to foresee the outcome of their actions which leads to a problem they could not tackle which also makes thing more complicated.. How I wish they could become more observant and analytical..

Paras|te|sAnEx|stence

7 comments:

siddiq said...

x sangka lak uia gombak bt ko jd gila..lol..

Anonymous said...

In communication, this thingy is called intrapersonal communication where we communicate with oneself..

what ever happen in your thoughts, I think you better think creative and critically...there are barriers and standards that u should not apply and apply and do not be bias and prejudice...so that u will have strong argument or/and decision. That is what my lecturer teaches me in the class.

Paras|te said...

Oh oh!! The intellectual version of acap~! This cannot be~! XD

siddiq said...

buku teks dowh!!! buku teks!!

Paras|te said...

Chapter pertama aku blaja masa masuk 1st class kat nilai kowt. haha

Anonymous said...

hahahah!
yes! i learn it in my text book,
tp bnda2 nih aku amalkan dlm hidup seharian aku...wee~
so i dont need the text book to write those beautiful word man...

Paras|te said...

"beautiful words".. Masuk bakul angkat sendiri nampak...